Location: 729 7th Avenue, New York City, NY 10019 Southeast Corner of 7th Avenue and 49th Street
A unique stand-alone Gateway location into Times Square at the north end of the “bow tie”.
• Full-motion, high resolution video with total flexibility in terms of the length of spot and schedule.
• Provides over 10+ blocks of unobstructed visibility down 7th Avenue from as far north as Central Park.
• With Broadway closed to vehicular traffic at 47th Street, the congestion on 7th Avenue results in significant dwell times.
• The proximity to the main tour bus staging area offers a unique exposure to the tourists as they “take it all in”.
• Entrances to the 49th Street subway stop surround the base of the Triple Play.
• Nearly 3,800 square feet of LED displays using three synchronous signs.
• The highest resolution outdoor signs in Times Square.
The Triple Play on 7th Avenue
联系电话: 010-85590199，13910027984 王先生